Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Cody. The title of this vain and introspective look at my life stems from something a loved one said to me recently...which was, "you have too many names." Admittedly, 'John Roger Cody Schuyler' is a bit much... I concur. I am not an eighteenth century lord, nor am I a benevolent curator of a large collection of antique manuscripts concerning the purchase and sale of tobacco. In my mind, a blog can be a grandiose cry for attention or a beautiful account of a person's travels, successes, etc.-a personalized looking glass. I hope mine will be the latter. I do not claim to possess infinite wisdom and I am quite far from perfect, yet I hope that this little electronic slice of my life may make you smile, if not...maybe next time. 

1 comments:

Shannon said...

you have too many nicknames too :)

Post a Comment